Human Resource management recruitment selection 2 pages Knowledge Capture: The development of a record of the key learnings from the course. You are also required to provide a discussion of how the application of the learning’s (course knowledge and skills) will be applied throughout the HRMT program and in industry. Regular insight on class materials and learnings is necessary. You are encouraged to bring new material from your own research, readings and other course content, as well as upload your own work samples to support these learnings.
Identify a minimum of 5 key learnings. Choose the topics that were most meaningful to you and describe what they are:
• the R&S process (5 step process)
• job competencies
• recruitment and attraction strategies (e.g. AIDA, 7Ps, etc.)
• job analysis/job description
• applicant screening
• applicant testing
• interviewing (e.g. behavioral interviewing, how to interview properly, types of questions, scoring etc.)
• measurement, reliability, and validity
• employee retention
• workforce planning 2 pages Personal Learning Reflection of the Course: On this page, you are required to do the following:
1) Identify and discuss the 3 most personally valuable things learned in the course and how they will be helpful in your HR career.
2) Using Goleman’s model of Emotional Intelligence (as per the resources posted on the course Moodle site) provide a reflection and assessment of the following:
a) Reflect on and discuss each of the five areas of IE (Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, Social Skill, Empathy, and Motivation) and how each has an impact on the R&S process – specifically, I want to know how your EI level of competence in each area could have an impact on the candidates’ experience as they go through the R&S process.
b) Reflect on and assess the development of your competencies and skills in the five areas of Emotional Intelligence. In doing so, identify 2 areas that you will plan to focus on developing in the following Semester and document the action plan you will take to do so.