Buy Criminal Justice Victimology Lit Review
Journal Article Review 1 500-600 words
Journal Article Review Instructions:
1. For this assignment, the student will select a peer reviewed academic journal article from one of the databases located in the FTCC’s online library. The article will relate in some way to the reading material the student has reviewed for this particular module. After the student reads the article, they should download the Journal Article Review Template (below). The student will then complete a Journal Article Review of the article they read.
2. Formatting Requirements
· Headers, assignment title (middle), your name, course and section number, and date (all this needs to be at the top/middle of the first page document), and References (this word stands alone on the last page).
· Use one-inch margins.
· Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
· Use double line spacing in the document.
3. Resources: After you review this Journal Article Review Sample Template.doc Journal Article Review Sample Template.doc – Alternative Formats , use the highlighted subtitles as your own only. Additional, APA resources are located in the Optional Resources tab for your edification.
4. REMEMBER: The KEY to this assignment is to use the academic journal article template provided (above) to summarize all the key points of the academic journal article you chose to critique.
5. Grading Criteria See Rubric (Click on My Grades tab).
6. Note: A peer reviewed journal article is an article written by experts and is reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in an academic journal in order to insure the article’s quality.
7. Generate a 500-600 words document using Microsoft Word containing your thoughts, reflections, and analysis of the the article related in some way to the reading material the student has reviewed for this particular module topics. The paper must follow current APA guidelines (located in the Optional Resources tab). The page count does not include the title page, abstract, reference section, or any extra material.
8. How to Submit: You can submit by clicking the Journal Article Review 1 icon or click on the Journal Article Review tab (navigational area).