Please include in-text citations if needed Each Artist should have the following questions answered:
1. What’s the year of the artist’s birth (and, where applicable, death)?
2. Where was the artist born? Where did he or she create the majority of his or her work (if at a different location than this place of birth)?
3. What medium did the artist use? Did he or she use more than one main medium?
4. Which art movement did the artist contribute to? If he or she contributed to more than one movement, where did this artist make the greatest impact?
5. What are some of the artist’s most famous works of art? Choose one of these works and describe it in one to two sentences. In what ways is the piece characteristic of the movement specified above? (Include an image of the chosen piece with attribution.)
6. What challenges, if any, did the artist face that may have affected his or her work? What was happening in the world at that time that influenced the artist’s work? Be specific. If you cannot find a specific challenge, think analytically about how social, world, political and financial impacts might have shaped the context of the artist’s work.)
7. What’s innovative about the artist’s work for that time period?