This is for a persuasion essay
I need two paragraphs for Section II the Body A, B, C enter each paragraph into appropriate section by A, B, C. the paragraphs are to support why we need price transparency. I have listed the evidence to support why we need transparency.
2. Please label the perspective and response perspective Section D counters perspective and Response to Counter Perspective include your reference
3. Fill in the conclusion
Here may source to be used and you may add additional sources
1. Gustafsson, L. 2019. Price Transparency in Health Care Is Coming to the U.S. But Will It Matter? p. 2-4.
2. Ippolito, B. N., & Hyman, D. A. (2019), Solving Surprise Medical Billing. A paper & Studies, 1.
3. Dahlke, A. w. 2019. The Fight for Price Transparency and Against Surprise Billing. p. 249-250.
4 Make Transparent Health Care Prices A Price Of Any Future Aid To The Health Care Industry, 26. Pp.1-10, DOI:10.1377/hblog20200615.566069
5. HEMPHILL, T. A. 2017. Legislating Drug Price Transparency. p. 4–6
6. Queen, P. E. (2018) Prescription Price Gouging: A Need for Good Government or Good Corporate Citizen? SAGE Publications: Sage Business Cases Originals You may use additional sources
Introduction A. America’s are paying too much in medical bills.
II. Body A. Price transparency will help stop surprise medical bills.
1. It implies that lack of price transparency in healthcare system is a crucial factor of plaguing the experiences of the patients” (1).
2. Patients should be protected from out-of-network costs and ensure that patients can enter the hospital network. Insurance companies provide patients with doctors of choice, including emergency doctors that are on-call
(4). B. Price Transparent will give patients quality medical services/care.
1. Some “researches have begun to determine the most effective way of engaging and educating them about the relationshop between cost and quality data” (2).
2. Transparency system plays a vital role in stimulating diverse medical services, and patients easily obtain comfortable service from the medical facilities of their choice (2).
C. Price transparency will stop gouging from drug manufacturer.
1. The attorney general hall require the drug’s manufactures to justify the increase an acquisition cost of the drug in an understandable and appropriate format” (6).
2. Many price gouging laws were enacted by state legislatures because of complaints from the public about price hikes for essential goods following a disaster (3).
D. Counter Perspective: Transparent will lower the quality of healthcare.
1. Response to Counter Perspective: Transparency would work for the patients by allowing quality service/care through the health facility system. III. Conclusion A.