Pages:1 pages / 275 words
Read chapters IV(4) and V (5) from book-globalcompetence.pdf and then answer the following questions submit as one document to this assignment folder .
After reading Ch. 4 answer and record the following and submit to this folder by Sunday 11:30pm PST
- Consider a few moments in your life which you came to recognize another person´s perspective, or your own. What triggered such recognition? What did you come to understand? Please provide an actual example.
- Considering the diverse backgrounds of the K-12 students how can we create activities that will lead to a variety of perspectives? What type of activities would lead students to learn about their own perspectives and that of others in their classroom or partner classroom?
- Are there particular topics that you can think of that could lead to discover and exploration of a different culture, economic situation, religious beliefs or regional practices and perspectives? List at least 2.
After reading Ch. 5 answer and record the following and submit to this folder by Sunday 11:30pm PST
- Consider individuals you know. Can you identify a few who, to your mind, model the capacity to communicate with diverse audiences? What do they do to be effective? How valuable is this capacity?
- Thinking back to your classroom experiences, what are the forms of communication that are typically used? Have you used multiple media? If so, what type? Are statements categorical and definitive, or do they invite productive pondering and dialogue? Which forms of communication do you view as most effective?
- What topics might lend themselves to communication with diverse audiences? Which should be avoided? How may reflecting on communication enrich students understanding of the topics under study?
error: Content is protected !!