Pages:5 pages / 1375 words
Deadline:Aug 15, 07:00 PM
Final version:Aug 15, 07:00 PM
Topic:The Night Stalker- Richard Ramirez
Sources:5 sources required
The completed research paper will include the following:
- Use the rules of APA writing style throughout the paper.
- Use 12-point font, double-spaced format, and one-inch margins throughout the paper.
- Length should be approximately five (5) pages long (this does not include your title page or references).
- Paper will include a header (i.e., the shortened title of paper and page number). APA regulations require a reference page including all references ascribed to in paper; properly cite the sources both in the body of the paper and on a separate “References” page.
- Paper must include two (2) scholarly references (i.e., peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles) AS WELL AS one (1) textbook, of which the course text is allowed. Other popular journals or legal research websites (such as WESTLAW) will be acceptable but should be considered secondary references in addition to the two scholarly journal references and textbook reference.
- It is expected that the student will devote a great deal of initiative toward producing a quality product worthy of the high academic standards established at Saint Leo University.
This research paper will represent 10% of the final course grade.
- The paper will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Thoroughness: How extensively does the paper develop the issue? Does the student show depth and understanding of the subject, or is the analysis superficial? Does the paper clearly identify its focus and logically analyze and discuss the topic?
- Scholarly quality: Does the assignment meet acceptable college level standards with respect to form and substance (APA)? Are the ideas presented in a clear, concise manner with a logical progression? Are resources properly cited in the body of the paper and then listed on the “reference” page? Are there numerous typographical, spelling, or grammatical errors? (Each such error deducts points off the grade).
error: Content is protected !!