- Consider the following two relational database tables to answer all the below (a-c)questions. (40 points)
||Date of Sale
- Identify the primary keys and foreign keys for each table. (10 points)
- Create a data dictionary for the Phone table. You should use appropriate data types. (20 points)
- Is it possible to add the below record to the Sale table? Explain why? (10 points)
- List 4 major differences between Relational Database and Data Warehouse. Provide your answer using the below comparison table. (20 points)
- ABC is a hyper market; the owner has lots of problems related to inventory management (in and out). He decided to delegate this task to the IT department in the organization. Identify and discuss the role of the IT team to test the new inventory system using the waterfall approach.Support your answer by providing examples in your discussion. (20 points)
- Read the case study carefully before answering the below two questions. (20 points)
Case Study:Melanie is a marketing graduate who joined Health Scotland. She has been working as Personal assistant (PA) for last five years with great interest in Web design. Over time she learned how to do this on her own and the management trusted her to manage, update and even build some pages on her own using an application called Dreamweaver. She enjoys this and has successfully done many pages making sure always she shows the pages she created to management and gets a lot of feedback before she publishes it online. Now there is a big health event coming up in which advance needs to be put online regarding heart attack risks and how to avoid them. She is excited because this will be a big and challenging project but she can do it. She just wants to make sure she gets the right information and right feedback from the experts and management so she has scheduled three meetings a week in which she will show the pages for feedback and at every stage of development.
- What type of sourcing would you recommend the company to adopt? Why would you recommend this type? (10 points)
- What kind of system development method/ approach would you recommend the company to follow? Why would you recommend this method/ approach? (10 points)
error: Content is protected !!