Pages:2 pages / 550 words
Topic:Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Sources:5 sources required
Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Select one of the following topics:
- Foster care
- Gender dysphoria
- Forensic issues
- Impact of terrorism on children
- Explain the psychological issues that may result from your topic.
- Describe the most effective assessment measure that could be used and explain why you selected this.
- Explain the treatment options available for children and adolescents involved with your selected disorder.
- Explain how culture may influence treatment.
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 31, “Child Psychiatry” (pp. 1279–1323)
error: Content is protected !!