- Type of paper:Coursework
- Discipline:Business and Management : Business
- Format or citation style:Not applicable
- Paper instructions:
Due week 7 and worth 175 points
Queen Latifah knows it takes hard work and CONFIDENCE to take control of your future. That’s why she’s sharing her
Laws of Confidence throughout this course. For this assignment, you’ll get a chance to demonstrate everything you’re
learning about cultivating career confidence by providing advice to a fictional coworker, Cheryl, who could use a boost of
confidence at work.”
You’ll read more about Cheryl in the Webtext. Then, each week, you’ll use the Webtext templates to explain how to use
what you’ve learned from one of the Laws of Confidence to help Cheryl cultivate her confidence in the areas she needs it
and reach career success!
In this assignment, you will…
● Explain how to use what you’ve learned from Queen Latifah’s Laws of Confidence to cultivate confidence in
● Suggest confidence-building strategies outlined in the course that address Cheryl’s areas of need.
● Explain your rationale as to why you’ve suggested those strategies.
● Summarize all your advice for Cheryl.
WRK110 Assignment 2 (revised 3/22/19) Page 2 of 3
Complete the activities in your Web text for Weeks 4, 5, 6, and 7.
● Use the Webtext to answer interview questions for weeks 4-7.
Download and edit your work
○ After completing all the activities and templates in your Webtext, download your Cultivating Confidence
Assignment from the Webtext.
○ (*** You will need to finish all writing templates before you are able to download the packet)
● Edit Your Work
○ Use the Strayer University Writing Standards (SWS) to ensure your writing is clear, professional and
ethical. For more information on the SWS, refer to the SWS link in the left side menu of Blackboard.
Submit to Blackboard
Wait! Before you submit your assignment, did you…
❏ Review the scoring guide? The scoring guide will give you a clear understanding of the assignment’s
expectations. If you are unclear on what is expected of you, please reach out to your instructor for support.
❏ Check your assignment for grammatical errors?
❏ Review what you’ve written for clarity?
❏ Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions?
Now that you’re ready…
● Go to week 7 in Blackboard and click on “Submit” to upload your Cultivating Confidence Assignment.
● Disregard downloading the essay and any references from Webtext. No citations or references to complete the assignment. The essay title is Cultivating Confidence Please include a cover page.
error: Content is protected !!