Preparing the assignment Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1) Identify a health problem or need for health promotion for a particular stage in the life span of a population from a specific culture in your area.
2) Choose one of the Leading Health Indicators (LHI) priorities from Healthy People 2020: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/Leading-Health-Indicators
3) Research a topic related to health and wellness associated with one of the Healthy People 2020 topic areas.
4) Submit your topic to the instructor for approval at least 2 weeks prior to the final assignment due date, but earlier if desired. All topics must be approved.
5) You will develop an educational health promotion project addressing the population/culture in your area.
6) Use TurnitinIn in time to make any edits that might be necessary based on the Similarity Index prior to submitting your paper to your faculty. Consult with your faculty about the acceptable Similarity Index for this paper.
7) Include the following sections (detailed criteria listed below and in the Grading Rubric): a. Introduction and Conclusion – 15 points/15%
Discusses how information from the articles is used in the Health Promotion Project, including specific examples.