- Introduction and Recommendation
- Company / Product / Service Description, Mission, Vision, Goals and brief background, current sales
- Company SWOT– This makes the case for expansion
- Compare and contrast 3 new countries for expansion: China, US, Germany, India, UK, Brazil, The Netherlands, Sweden, or Denmark.
- Current e-bike market, projected e-bike sales
- Outside considerations
- Recommended New Market (fill in the country or cities and county) and why chosen
- Recommended Country: Controllable and Uncontrollable Environment of International Market, PESTEL
- Recommend entry strategy into new market and reasons why. Where and how is product manufactured, sold, and distributed.
- Recommended Next Steps
The project is a 2000word document +/- 10%, not including abstract, appendix, title page, table of contents, etc. Using a 12-font Calibri and double spacing, this is around 8 pages of body. The project must be written using the APA format and with at least five academic resources. Please footnote accordingly.
Paper is due by 1800 CDT on August 20, 2020 in MS Word format via blackboard submission. 10% off score if submitted up to 24hrs late. You will receive 0 points if submitted more than 24 hours late.
The specific assignment is as follows:
- The topic is E-bikes.
- Find a real and existing E-bike company. Base this brief on this company.
- You have been hired as the VP of Sales for this company. Your job is to double the sales of this E-bike every year for the next 5 years. You will do this by opening a new operation in late 2021, into a new international market, such as China, US, Germany, India, UK, Brazil, the Netherlands, or Denmark. (do not use the country where your company is based)
- You must compare and contrast 3 of these countries to make your choice.
- You paper will be a recommendation brief. There is no wrong answer. However, by choosing a new location, you have excluded all other options.
- Many e-bike companies are small, without much public information. Research the product and this industry itself to have more insight to SWOT.
- Information should include relevant topics from all the chapters we covered. I stress relevant. You choose what is applicable to your case and what you think adds value.
- Refer to some of the theories to support the structure of your proposed activity.
- Use real external information as much as possible, e.g. trade agreement information between your countries, tax rates, legal restrictions / regulations / requirements, etc. Much information on how to do business in your countries is readily available on internet. The more real your case and presentation, that is fewer generalities, the better it will be considered.
- Do an outline of the topic areas you intend to cover. Remember, success is in the planning, not only execution.
- Pay special attention to the possible implications of Brexit from the EU, COVID-19, and the projected economic environment.
error: Content is protected !!