Pages:1 pages / 275 words
Sources:1 source required
one long paragraph
- Select a current article (2014-2016) from a Science or Medical Journal or current newspaper pertaining to (Body Adaptive/Specific defence against Corrona/COVID-19 Viral infection). Make a concerted effort to select an article that is challenging for you and relates to the subject matter of this class. Unfortunately, many news sites now emphasize “fluff” articles, so you will need to sift through the news to find something of consequence.
- Read the article you selected 2-3 times, and make sure that you have a good understanding of the material. Look up new terms and look for terms used in class, find the locations of any cities, countries, or regions that are referenced in the article.
- Put the article aside, and write a one-paragraph summary of the article. Do this without looking at the article. This will help you to put the information in your own words. Only look back at the article after you are finished with your one-paragraph summary, so you can make sure that your spelling is correct and double-check any facts that you are unclear about. (Paragraph must be at least 5 sentences long)
- Write a one-paragraph analysis of the article. In this paragraph, focus on your opinions or reactions to the article. Why is this an important story? What might be some impacts of this?
- Cite the source of your article. Underneath your second paragraph, list the citation for your article in APA format. Use the Library research guide, which can be found in the Start Herearea, as reference.
error: Content is protected !!