Please review the Marketing Research Proposal Guidelines section again to be sure you have included all parts in the final proposal. ATTACHED
NOTE: Do NOT use the Case Study Guidelines for this assignment – they will not provide a complete proposal, as needed for this assignment. In addition, below is a checklist for proofing the proposal that you can use as a final review.
1. Don’t rely upon your memory; use these skeleton outlines each time you write or read your own materials or peer read for someone else.
2. Determine that all sections are included and that each section contains the specified information.
3. Check the title for succinct wording; check the title page for style and format.
4. Determine that the title, the purpose, the procedures and the expectations logically relate to each other.
5. Check reference pages for style, format and errors.
6. Check reference documentation within the paper with the reference page to determine if dates, pages, and authors’ names are correct.
7. Determine that all appendices are correctly referred to within the proposal.
8. Review at least twice — once for content and logical development and at lease once to concentrate on mechanics including typographical errors, spelling, margins, pagination, punctuation, clear sentence structure, paragraphing, and future tense.
FEEDBACK FROM PROFESSOR
The purpose should be modified to be:
To ascertain the effectiveness of social media for NAME OF A LOCAL BUSINESS as a medium that can be used by organizations LOCAL BUSINESS when it comes to promoting their brands and increasing brand awareness
(Use any business in New York State)
It would be possible to design a study which would measure the impact of a social media page for a particular business in your local area. The assumption would be that the page exists and the research would focus on whether this social media page was more effective than using TV ads or newspaper ads in the local area.
Another assumption would be that the owners of the local business have asked you to research this topic.