This is what the professor responded to me
Hi , the Evaluation Plan is to show how you will evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation. You have not implemented this proposal into practice, so you have no results. This is a real time evaluation, not from the past. The Evaluation Plan will involve more than the outcome variables. How, when, where, and how many times will the outcome variables be measured? How will they be evaluated? By whom? How will you know the intervention has been implemented in the same manner? How will the provider’s knowledge about the intervention be assessed?
How will you know the intervention has been implemented in a way similar to the evidence you present? What if you do not get the improvement in outcomes? What will you do? As you have not implemented the intervention, you would not have any results…only expected results. My evaluation plan was wrong. This is what I did PICOT: In patients with heart failure, 65 years and older (P) does a nurse-led collaborative telemonitoring program (CM) (I) compared to standard care (UC) (C) significantly improve the psychosocial status and reduce the rehospitalization rate (O) within two years (T)?
1. There was an improvement in the QOL score in CM when compared to UC during 18 and 24 months of data collection.
2. There was an absence of significant distinctions amidst the three sets based on self-care and self-efficacy. Conversely, when compared in every set, only CM portrayed significant changes in self-care and self-efficacy.
3. There were higher rehospitalization rates in the UC in comparison with the SM and CM sets.
4. According to Kitsiou et al. (2015), Previous studies showed that telemonitoring failed to show enhanced outcomes employing a physician-led telemonitoring because of the study lacking interactive communication.
5. Our study availed collaborative support via a nurse instead of solely centering on vital signs. Therefore, it seems that the effectiveness of telemonitoring is from direct interaction with nurses who organize and give patients comprehensive care. Reference: Kitsiou S., Paré G., and Jaana M. (2015). Effects of Home Telemonitoring Interventions on Patients with Chronic Heart Failure: An Overview of Systematic Reviews. Journal of Medical Internet Research 7: e63. This plan need to be improved according to the professor instructions. I will attached the implementation plan and everything that has been done so far. Please follow her instructions